7 Day Programme
Perfect choice for a Workcation/ Staycation/Eco Living/Long Stay.
Reconnect yourself to the roots-Nature. The programme is designed to help you reconnect with yourself whilst giving you enough time to schedule your day for your Leisure/work/study/etc. you can come for a week long or go on to stay for months.
Daily yoga& meditation classes, suitable for all levels, a total rejuvenation of oneself and electronic detox. Each morning flow will leave you energized for the day while our afternoon classes are gentler allowing you to wind down. Both sessions are designed to help you develop your own personal practice in order for you to continue on your yoga journey.
The yoga classes are held in our beautiful Yoga Shala overlooking the sea or on the sandy beach.
- Connect to Mother Earth and feel the self-realization of belonging.
- Focus on cultivating healthy living habits
- Develop foundation for introspection of yoga and meditation
- Connect with a community of likeminded people
Check In and Check Out
On your day of arrival check-in is from 2 pm
On your day of departure checkout is at 11am.
Pricing Per Person
Private Single Occupancy: 38,000/-
Twin Sharing: 25,000/- (Per Person)
|05:40||Wake up call|
|06:00 - 06:45||Kriya/Pranayama/Meditation|
|06:45 - 07:00||Herbal tea/Ginger Tea|
|07:00 - 08:00||Asana (gentle flow Yoga)|
|08:30 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10: 00 - 11:30||Asana (gentle flow Yoga)|
|12:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:00||Rest Free time|
|18:00 - 19:00||YIn Yoga/ Restorative Yoga|
|19:00 – 20:00||Dinner|
|20:30 - 21:30||Walk down the beach or star gaze|
|22:30||Light off & Silence|
Breakfasts (served at 8:30 AM) usually consists of organic cereal with a choice of nut & fruit toppings, yogurt/ coffee and tea/ anyone Indian favorite (Poha/Idli)
Lunches (served at 12:30 PM) will vary with season and availability of vegetables. Generally, there will be a fresh hearty, mostly organic salad, two types of vegetable (Dry and Curry), rice, chappati.
Suppers (served at 7:00 pm) will have two cooked vegetables (Dry & curry) rice, chapatti, freshly prepared complex salad/ soup.
How Meals are served
All meals will be served in the Dining area. Avoid eating in the huts. Meal served at Eco Wellness are vegetarian, freshly prepared, and healthy.
All huts have Toilet & Shower Inside (2+1)
Eco-Sustainable living is living minimal. We believe in conserving nature - all our huts are built into nature of bamboo (which is a fast growing grass) clay, ropes of coir, and recycled refurbished furniture with no television or other gadgets.
What's included in the price?
- Your accommodation for the period booked (7 days and 6 nights)
- Satvik Vegetarian Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea as per daily schedule
- Daily scheduled yoga and meditation classes
What's not included?
- Airport transfer (can be arranged for extra charges)
- All deposits are non-refundable but transferable to friends/family
- You must have a valid visa to enter India.
- It is advisable to take out travel and medical insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
- EcoLiving (Mystic Yoga Life) accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness which may occur while at or when travelling to or from the village.
- EcoLiving (Mystic Yoga Life) takes necessary measures to ensure safety of the student during practice. We ask that you tell the teacher if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant or if you are finding the class too difficult. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.